There hasn't been much going on with the piggies. I believe one or both are/were in heat, however, as they've been rather snippy with each other. I did manage to catch them being cuddly together at one point.
They were both lying with their heads down, but moved when I tried to take the picture. I've managed to find a piggy sitter for my trip to Peru (if she doesn't fall through). I'm much happier having someone come in to take care of them then trying to move the cage and everything. I had to stock up on wood pellets since they are seasonal. Unfortunately, I don't have any place to store all the bags, so two are living in the hatch of my car right now.
I'm considering getting a canopy for the kitchen area. It's not very expensive, and may encourage them to do their business more in that area. I'll have to think about it a little more.
That's it for now. There just hasn't been much excitement now that the pups are gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment