Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Bit More Progess

They both came out this morning as I was filling their food dish. I'm not sure if it was timing or they are figuring out that the sound of the bag means food.

I made a vet appointment for them for next week. Probably not necessary, but I'd like to get them checked out just the same, as well as have them sexed by a vet. I tried, but they fought me, so I'd rather have them stressed out be a stranger than by me. I also want the vet to show me how to trim their nails since I am dealing with 5 dark feet (I'll let you ponder that one for a bit).

I received some supplies for their new cage today. Pictures after everything is setup, which will probably be Friday evening (cage is scheduled for delivery tomorrow). I'm considering whether or not to try a litter box, but I think I'll wait a bit on that. One thing at a time. I am going to try to brush them for the first time tonight during lap time. If they won't allow it, I'll wait until they become more acclimated to me and try again.

I need to by some veggies for them as well, since I know they are now eating. I'll add more than just carrots to their diet after the new cage is set up and there is more room to put food bowls. 

Winnie is definitely going to be the explorer. I'm going to have to watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment