
Milady de Winter (Winnie)

Morgause
These two adopted me from the Heartland Humane Society on Saturday, January 2, 2016. I brought them home to an already-prepared cage and all the necessary supplies.

I'll catch you up to date as of yesterday. I quickly discovered the cage I have is too small, so I've ordered one specifically designed for guinea pigs from guineapigcages.com, as well as some other supplies, including a hand-vac (they are a messy pair).

The too small cage.
I have given them individual lap time a couple times a day. Until yesterday, however, they stayed in their hidie houses. For the first time yesterday, they both came out on their own to eat food and hay and to drink. I was very excited.

(Forgive the bad picture, I was trying to take it and not startle them).
Their play pen arrived yesterday. I'm still prepping a fleece blanket for it so they have not been in it yet.

OK, that's the skinny so far. Updates as things happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment