Sunday, January 31, 2016

Not Much to Update

There hasn't been much new going on. The girls are getting more relaxed around me, although they still scamper about when I need to pick them up. The neighbor girl is going to watch them (and the fish) while I'm in Peru this summer. I'm trying to figure out what to pay her. I think $10/day M-S and $20 on Sunday since the cage needs to be cleaned once a week. In preparation, I've ordered another set of Fleece Flippers so the cage cleaning will go a little faster. The bedding will still have to be washed, but the girls can go back in the cage immediately after it is cleaned rather than waiting for the bedding to get washed. I'll need to get a another fleece throw for the playpen as well.

Morgause is still the cuddler and Winnie the explorer. I was glad I had her in the Cuddle Cup last night. She was squirming so much I almost dropped her! I was considering ordering some more parts to the playpen to make it bigger, but they really don't do much running around in it so I think I'll wait to see what happens.

As I said, nothing very exciting happening in the piggie world, but here's a pick of salad time for your pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment