Monday, February 29, 2016

Piggies on the Move

So, I got a hair up my butt to do some rearranging this weekend. I moved my 2-ton desk from my office to the bedroom.


Which left me with a large open space in the office.


I had intended to make the play pen one large area, but then I got to thinking. I spend a lot of time in my office, temperature control is easier, and there is plenty of space for the cage. So, I moved the cage into the office and set up the pen in the living room. The pen is much easier to stow if needed, the piggies can be near me more often, I can move them into the pen if I spend an evening in the living room, and , when I throw a dinner party, I can shut the office door so the noise doesn't bother them. 



An unintended benefit seems to be that the adults are more comfortable is a more enclosed space. They have been chillaxin outside their hidie houses, which I've never seen them do. This is the best picture I could get. Morgause took off when I walked over with my cell phone. Winnie tensed up but stayed where she was.


I did sex check #3 today, and I'm still pretty sure both the pups are female. Between the squirming and the crying, it's hard to get a really good look at their parts. As we are moving into week 3, I'll have to keep an eye on them to check for mounting behavior. Assuming I am right and all goes well, I'll have them for two more weeks before rehomeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment