Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pup Progress

The pups are doing very well. Very much talkers and explorers I did an initial sexing today, and I *think* they are both female, but I'll check again in a couple of weeks. The older ones have taught the babies to chew on their houses, much to my chagrin. At least they don't do it at night. I have decided to name them Bon-Bon and Truffle for the time they are with me (see video to tell them apart). Although, I keep calling them my little gremlins since they are all legs and ears right now.

I've seen them nursing, which is great, also eating pellets and timothy. I give them a bit of alfalfa, but I'm not sure they're eating it. I've also seen one of them drink from a water bottle, so everything appears to be going well.

I'll leave you with this short video of everyone in their extended play pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment