Everyone is doing well. The pups are quick little squeakers! Bon-Bon is OK with sitting in my hand and letting me pet her. Truffle just cries, but I force affection on her for a few minutes. She obviously takes after her mamma. I checked them out again today, and I'm still fairly certain they are both female. I'll wait another week and check again.
As for the adults, they have both learned to get in the Cuddle Cup to travel from cage to pen and back again. Morgause is very good at this. Winnie is OK going from pen to cage, but not so much going from cage to pen. On the trip back today, they couldn't decide who was going to get in first! Winnie actually nipped me the other day when I was carrying her by hand. I just don't think she's going to be the cuddly type. Morgause, on the other hand, climbed up into the hollow of my shoulder the other night and laid there for about 45 minutes, happily purring away.
As you can see, nobody is shy when it's salad time.

No comments:
Post a Comment